Thursday, January 27, 2011

Awesome lazy Thursday









Today wasn't as productive as I had hoped. Had way too much fun for a Wednesday last night & really paid the price. Drew a bit, inked, & scanned, but really had a hard time with the writing. Total block. Times like that, it's just better to fuck off & go back to it later. Coffee & a double-bill screening of PSYCHOMANIA & DAWN OF THE MUMMY really stirred the creative juices again & the icing on the cake was that I found 2 & half 7-11 taquitos and a bag of Sour cream & Onion Ruffles in the freezer!? I have no memory of this, & while that does concern me, there was fuckin' taquitos! (note to self - gym tomorrow)
Stymi, my free-reign pet Squirrel, stopped by on the patio & I fed him some pistachios. He's a pretty decadent guy so I try to spice things up a bit for him. Occasionally he gets garlic croutons when we're out of nuts. Great day. Everyone was a winner at Chateaux Chromium.
*if you're wondering why my Indiana Jones mannequin has no pants, it's because I'm waiting on a WESTED LEATHER order.

No comments:

Post a Comment